Tourmaline Jade Cushion
Tourmaline Jade Cushion Introduction
Tourmaline Jade cushion adopts Function of far-infrared and negative ion with intelligent heating. Suitable for offices, doctors, students, families, hotels and other places of use, allowing you to improve work efficiency and make office easier.
Far Infrared Jade Cushion
The heated tourmaline cushion is small in size and easy to carry. You can choose to use it on the sofa or carpet in the living room, as well as the office chair. Tourmaline generates negative ions and FIR (far infrared) rays when heated. Negative ion tourmaline emits far-infrared light of about 2.5 to 13.5 microns, which matches the infrared light of the human body, and is called the "light of life". Tourmaline heating cushion brings a continuous source of energy and heat to the body, and far infrared rays promote blood circulation and metabolism.
Specifications & Function
- Temperature control of heating
- Heating Area: 30x30cm / 12x12in
- Power: 47W
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz / 110V 60Hz
- Temperature range: 30-70℃ / 86-158℉
- Activate cells, Promote blood circulation
- Accelerate metabolism
- Improve the body's own immunity
- Eliminate fatigue, Relieve body pain
- Improves sleep (if associated with pain relief)
- Jade is a pure natural mineral, divided into nephrite and jadeite. Jadeite is often used as jewelry. Nephrite is widely used in jade heating mattress. China is the first country in the world to mine and use jade, and it is also the most widely used country. Jade is rich in a variety of trace elements...
- Tourmaline is made of natural tourmaline and other substances. It’s a fushion of tourmaline, germanium, red clay, elvan, biotite and feldspar, which containing energy of 19 natural elements in potential form. It provides FIR & Negative Ion to our body which is the source of life...
FAR INFRARED RAYS
- Space scientists investigate the conditions of human life inside spaceships,It is known that the total wavelength of sunlight is 6000-15000 nanometers far infrared is an essential factor for living things. Therefore, people call this part of the long infrared wave. As the longest wavelength in infrared...
- Please not to use the mat instead of medicines and professional medical equipment.
- Please pay attention to adjust the appropriate temperature of the mat to avoid being burned due to the maximum temperature of the mat can reach 70℃/158℉.
- Please not to use this mat for other purposes except physical therapy.
- Please keep the mat away from water, fire and sharp objects.
- Please not to fold this mat with force.
- Please not to cover the mat with a thick blanket.
- Please connect the controller to the product follow the instructions.
- Please turn off the controller in time when finished using.
- Please keep the controller away from water, fire and sharp objects.
- Please not to put the controller on the product when the it is heating.
- Please not to use other controller that are not worn by the product.