Tourmaline Slipper Introduction
Tourmaline massage slipper combine the characteristics of tourmaline and ordinary acupressure slippers, The placement of tourmaline refers to the position of the feet acupuncture points , and massages the feet while walking.
TOURMALINE MASSAGE SLIPPER - SHIATSU THERAPY
Studies have shown that massage and stimulation of the feet can promote blood circulation throughout the body. Theory of traditional Chinese medicine divides the feet into multiple acupoints, corresponding to the organs of the human body. When these acupoints are stimulated, they can promote the internal circulation of the corresponding organs. Tourmaline massage slippers will feel the energy from tourmaline stones while massaging the feet.
Specifications & Function
- Tourmaline is made of natural tourmaline and other substances. It’s a fushion of tourmaline, germanium, red clay, elvan, biotite and feldspar, which containing energy of 19 natural elements in potential form. It provides FIR & Negative Ion to our body which is the source of life...
- Ions are electrically charged invisible particles. Cations are ions with a positive charge, anions are ions with a negative charge. Generally, there are a lot of cations in polluted air and anions are largely distributed in forests, beaches, and valleys where the air is free-flowing.
Far Infrared rays
- Space scientists investigate the conditions of human life inside spaceships,It is known that the total wavelength of sunlight is 6000-15000 nanometers far infrared is an essential factor for living things. Therefore, people call this part of the long infrared wave. As the longest wavelength in infrared...
- Please not to use the mat instead of medicines and professional medical equipment.
- Please not to cover the mat with a thick blanket.
- Please connect the controller to the product follow the instructions.
- Please not to use this mat for other purposes except physical therapy.
- Please keep the mat away from water, fire and sharp objects.
- Please not to fold this mat with force.
- Please pay attention to adjust the appropriate temperature of the mat to avoid being burned due to the maximum temperature of the mat can reach 70℃/158℉.
- Please turn off the controller in time when finished using.
- Please keep the controller away from water, fire and sharp objects.
- Please not to put the controller on the product when the it is heating.
- Please not to use other controller that are not worn by the product.